ExSIF is looking to recruit a team of student Portfolio Managers (PMs) and ESG Advisors to aid members in their stock pitches, providing support in their sector of choice.
What we are looking for:
- We will be recruiting a PM for each of the following sectors: Consumer and Retail, Energy and Materials, Financial Institutions Group, Healthcare, Industrials, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT)
- We will also be recruiting 3 ESG Advisors
- Strong interest in finance, financial modelling, markets and equities
- Passion for helping the development of others
- We welcome applications from members of all backgrounds!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support, teach and encourage members who enter the Stock Pitch Competition in your respective sector.
- Write equity reports for the virtual selective fund.
- Write Financial Debrief newsletters for ExSIF.
- Be involved with ExSIF, represent our values, support the committe in aiding members to learn, network and invest.
- Personal statement - 200 words describing your interests, and experiences that may be relevant.
- Upload your CV removing your name and personal details (mandatory).
- Final round 20 minute interview.